Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love the changes Jazzy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Love the changes Jazzy Empty
PostSubject: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 9:34 am

Thanks for putting the work into the forum to make it look nice @Jazzy.

The Trivia button at the top makes it easier to get to the game. The larger text size in the posts makes it easier to see on the dark color. And the wider center so there isn't so much brown showing on the sides of the forum make it so things don't look so squished up to me. LOL

Appreciate what you are doing. I know myself, that it's not an easy task learning a new forum... I just recently did it myself.

Good job!

Big Hug

Jazzy, KAGE-008, chakoteh and Ravenfreak like this post

Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 9:42 am

@Angel Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.

Last edited by Jazzy on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Angel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 9:49 am

I just noticed the Trivia button! Haha Looking good @Jazzy, it's so much fun for me to see it all develop and new things added. Laughing Okay... gotta go play the trivia game now!

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 10:08 am

Vince wrote:
I just noticed the Trivia button! Haha Looking good @Jazzy, it's so much fun for me to see it all develop and new things added. Laughing Okay... gotta go play the trivia game now!
I moved the Trivia button a little more towards the center. It is a nice shortcut.

Vince and KAGE-008 like this post

Back to top Go down
psalms 91

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:40 pm

Love trivia but looks like I missed a few days. Watch out Jazzy I am catching up! lol

Jazzy, Vince, KAGE-008 and chakoteh like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:56 pm

@psalms 91 I'm watching out for you Eyes

psalms 91 and chakoteh like this post

Back to top Go down
chakoteh
chakoteh

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Seems like every time I come in you've made changes that make the forum look better and better. Love the new colors, the little lady with the long nose LOL The gold buttons at the top and and the appropriate buttons for each category is a really nice touch! love the navigation buttons--so much easier to use/see.

It looks like the only buttons you haven't updated yet are the repeated buttons like new, reply, quote, edit, delete, etc. but I bet you gots da plans for those too! Excited

You are doing GREAT Jazzy! I just love it all and I'm glad you decided to open your OWN forum! You're a great forum leader ♥
Roll hugs

Jazzy, Vince and KAGE-008 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 2:06 am

chakoteh wrote:
Seems like every time I come in you've made changes that make the forum look better and better.  Love the new colors, the little lady with the long nose LOL  The gold buttons at the top and and the appropriate buttons for each category is a really nice touch!  love the navigation buttons--so much easier to use/see.

It looks like the only buttons  you haven't updated yet are the repeated buttons like new, reply, quote, edit, delete, etc.  but I bet you gots da plans for those too!  Excited

You are doing GREAT Jazzy!  I just love it all and I'm glad you decided to open your OWN forum!  You're a great forum leader ♥
Roll hugs
@chakoteh: Thank you for your kind words. None of the changes would have been possible without the help, support and guidance @Angel has given me. She's a wonderful teacher and extremely talented in what she creates. I'm blessed to have her and also blessed for the wonderful members who are on this journey with me. Big Hug Red Heart

Vince, KAGE-008, Angel and chakoteh like this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the changes Jazzy   Love the changes Jazzy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love the changes Jazzy
Page 1 of 1