Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:20 am

From the Woberian Age to the Yaketys Age to the Gabfest, there has been many names to be known by, Wrecks, Sci-Fi, Olmeca, and others. A 35 year old fella from the lands of Oklahoma now in the lands of Texas.

Wassup, yo!?

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 2:30 am

@Sci-Fi: Hey there "Poppa Bear" and it's great to have you here. I'm glad you found us. Hope all has been well with you and your family. Roll hugs
Back to top Go down
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 3:01 am

Jazzy wrote:
@Sci-Fi: Hey there "Poppa Bear" and it's great to have you here. I'm glad you found us. Hope all has been well with you and your family. Roll hugs

Thanks, Momma Bear! Glad to be here! And all's been pretty good! My mom's been here most of August so that's been pretty nice. Big Hug
Back to top Go down
chakoteh
chakoteh

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:33 am

Welcome Sci-Fi! Nice to meet you cheers

I use to drive thru OK and TX a good bit (when I lived in Las Vegas and would come home to AL) Sounds like you're enjoying living in TX and having your mom there has been pleasurable.

Look forward to getting to know you.

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Augcha13

Vikki
Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 2:01 am

chakoteh wrote:
Welcome Sci-Fi!  Nice to meet you cheers

I use to drive thru OK and TX a good bit (when I lived in Las Vegas and would come home to AL)  Sounds like you're enjoying living in TX and having your mom there has been pleasurable.

Look forward to getting to know you.

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Augcha13

Vikki

Thanks! And nice to meet you as well!
Back to top Go down
psalms 91

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 7:06 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 3:22 pm

Welcome! Here's a kitten smile for you cat

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction 66808c7176e7967609a0b18ebc9b6a9e
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction   He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Comes From Somewhere With An Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Introductions-
Jump to: