Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from NJ!

Go down 
+3
Jazzy
chakoteh
Kylie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie
Kylie

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 1:38 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Kylie. I am a Wildlife Conservation Officer. I am employed with the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife. I am single and share my home with my 9 year old Greyhound named Bullet.

I have been 'lurking' for awhile and loved what I've seen, so I decided to join you. Very nice forum you have here and am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Thank you for having me!

Angel likes this post

Back to top Go down
chakoteh
chakoteh

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 1:45 am

Hi Kylie!
Welcome to Gabfest!  I love the sound of your job!  Outside for work, sharing your home with unconditional love too!

Nice to hear you you've been lurking and seeing what all Jazzy has done around here!  I think it's looking fabulous!

Look forward to getting to know you.   Hello from NJ! Arainb10

Vikki

Hello from NJ! Welcom18
Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Kylie
Kylie

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 1:54 am

@chakoteh Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know you better as well. I'm getting ready to head off to work. Hope you have a good day!

chakoteh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:42 am

@Kylie: Hello and welcome to Gabfest! Glad you decided to join us. Being a nature lover, your job sounds awesome. And being an animal lover, bless you for giving Bullet a forever home. ♥
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 6:46 am

Hello from NJ! Thanku12 for joining Gabfest. I hope you will enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Vince
Vince

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 7:00 am

@Kylie Hi! Glad you joined us; I hope you have as much fun here as I do. Hello from NJ! 1f60a
Back to top Go down
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 9:10 pm

Welcome! Here's a kitten smile for you cat

Hello from NJ! 66808c7176e7967609a0b18ebc9b6a9e
Back to top Go down
psalms 91

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 7:03 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hello from NJ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from NJ!   Hello from NJ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from NJ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Introductions-
Jump to: