Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite PSP game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

What is your favorite PSP game? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite PSP game?   What is your favorite PSP game? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 4:40 am

Please share Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite PSP game?   What is your favorite PSP game? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:39 am

That's pretty specific, I have to wonder if here happens to be anyone who's ever touched the device?

That said, there's always emulators.
...if you have hardware to run them. Mine is on the border, with few PSP games I can actually play.

And my favorite, ahem, I'll have to say *cough*Criminal Girls*cough*
Look, it's got a great battle system, one of the most interesting I've seen in any turn-based RPG (aside tactical RPGs and combat systems leaning that way).
And the way experience is shared with non-active characters solves the age old question of whether to stick to your best ones or train all equally.

I do wish I'll get to eventually play it in English, it'd be nice to really know the plot. Criminal Girls is possibly the biggest game that I've ever played in Japanese (or in general in language I don't understand).
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite PSP game?   What is your favorite PSP game? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 am

I'm now playing Phantasy Star Portable and it pretty much is my new favorite (despite running awkwardly slow much of time).
Which isn't surprising as old Phantasy Stars are my second or third favorite game series ever - original Master System Phantasy Star being my first JRPG.

Phantasy Star Portable is related to Phantasy Star Universe, the sadly unsuccessful sequel to Phantasy Star Online games, before latest Phantasy Star Online 2 series.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite PSP game?   What is your favorite PSP game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite PSP game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Video Games-
Jump to: