Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bucket Prank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Bucket Prank Empty
PostSubject: Bucket Prank   Bucket Prank Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov 2023 - 4:24

The social media prank had been trending on platforms like TikTok—where a group of people places a bucket/lampshade/garbage can on the head of an unsuspecting person, usually in a store. The thing about pranks, especially physical ones, is that you can never truly predict how they’re going to go. Particularly when you don’t know the person you’re playing the prank on. And this is one prank that went from “juvenile fun” to “extremely preventable horrific incident” rather quickly.

--------------------------------------
IMO: Maybe it's time these people who commit these acts start going to jail, and if they're posting it for others to see online and get inspired by, the sentencing and fines should be even steeper. I've watched a few of these videos, and it's clear that what they're doing is wrong and is hurting people, or could hurt people. Assaulting a person, regardless of how it's meant, is just wrong. I don't care if it's meant as a joke, there are some things you are not supposed do to other people.

What's your opinion regarding this prank?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Bucket Prank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucket Prank   Bucket Prank Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov 2023 - 6:28

I'm not a fan of these videos. I don't watch them, there's one similar were they hit someone with a pillow in a store and pretend they also got hit. People should just stay in their own lane and stay out of other people's space. I don't think the videos are funny.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bucket Prank
Page 1 of 1