Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to earn extra income?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

How to earn extra income? Empty
PostSubject: How to earn extra income?   How to earn extra income? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 4:33 am

Please share how you do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: How to earn extra income?   How to earn extra income? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 7:40 am

I do graphics for freelance but it's not consistent in order...not that I try hard either to get the work.

I also can get work doing paid postings on forums, but I don't take those requests too often because it can be time consuming for so little money.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: How to earn extra income?   How to earn extra income? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 8:34 am

I used to make banners for church. I once sold one. I got an order from friends too, so I made the whole thing. Lot of work. They'd pay 100 or so. Then I was ready. Oh. Actually we don't have a lot of money now. Lol so they got it for free. My sister paints and she shows the paintings in a gallery with others and she has sold a bunch for 200 a painting or so. She also gave a load away for free, cause she keeps painting.
If I make more money now the govt takes it, so that's no use, so instead I save money by going to all the cheapest stores. Saves a lot of money.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to earn extra income?   How to earn extra income? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to earn extra income?
Page 1 of 1