Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst thing about holiday travel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Worst thing about holiday travel? Empty
PostSubject: Worst thing about holiday travel?   Worst thing about holiday travel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 5:32 am

What's the worst thing about holiday travel?

Gross bathrooms, traffic jams and people texting on the highway are some of the worst. Up there on the list is also people driving under the speed limit when you're only an hour from home and have been driving for 10 hours.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing about holiday travel?   Worst thing about holiday travel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 6:03 am

As a kid when we went to Spain and drove through France, those toilets lol. It was just 2 planks you could stand on with a hole. Bet they thought: Bye! We're not gonna clean up all that mess.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing about holiday travel?   Worst thing about holiday travel? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 5:34 am

I can't remember ever having to "holiday travel". And for the last 20 years I haven't driven more than 3 or 4 hours a day on any given day. I love road trips but I'm never in a hurry. If I need to be somewhere and it's further than a 3-hour drive, I will fly or take a train if possible and rent a car. Other than that, it will take me a few days to get there.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing about holiday travel?   Worst thing about holiday travel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst thing about holiday travel?
Page 1 of 1