Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company reward/bonus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Company reward/bonus Empty
PostSubject: Company reward/bonus   Company reward/bonus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 4:08 am

People who have worked at large corporations and hit the 10 year service mark: what was your reward from the company, if any?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Company reward/bonus   Company reward/bonus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 5:56 am

I got money with 12,5 years and recently with 25 years. Now I got 1300 and then half of that or so. But thanks to Putin I had to give 1160 immediately to the company that provides heat for my house, which has nothing to do with Putin, but because of him the gas prices skyrocketed and I warm my house with warm water from burned filth, but they were like: hey the prices go up! Ours go up too.
So I had 140 left and bought a closet at Temu for 10 or 20.euro. It's made of plastic, that stuff you put paper in in a map, but lovely cheap and strong enough. Temu. Shopping like a billionaire. LOL as if any billionaire would ever buy that cheap stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Company reward/bonus   Company reward/bonus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 6:11 am

A 10 year service pin and a $500 check.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Company reward/bonus   Company reward/bonus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 7:37 am

My husband was given the option to choose something for free out a catalog of options. I think he's been at the company 25 years now and got a Yeti Cooler this year.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company reward/bonus   Company reward/bonus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company reward/bonus
Page 1 of 1