Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiz Forum Added

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 5:21 am

I added a forum for those who like to take quizzes.

You'll find it here.

Enjoy!

Lämmchen and Messy like this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 5:42 am

I like quizzes! Smile

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 12:14 pm

The cookie one wasn't too bad. Usually those things are filled with ads and make me mad LOL This one was just right.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 1:54 pm

Lämmchen wrote:
The cookie one wasn't too bad. Usually those things are filled with ads and make me mad  LOL  This one was just right.
My ad blocker blocked all the ads. None for me! Excited

Lämmchen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:51 am

Jazzy wrote:
Lämmchen wrote:
The cookie one wasn't too bad. Usually those things are filled with ads and make me mad  LOL  This one was just right.
My ad blocker blocked all the ads. None for me! Excited

I thought about using an ad blocker, but some of the guys who own forums rely on the ads for a bit of extra money, so I trudge through it all for them.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 2:30 pm

I don't use any ad blockers and I've done most of the quizzes and I don't find the ads annoying or much. But maybe since I don't run ad blockers, I'm just blind to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 3:45 am

FYI: All are encouraged to find and post quizzes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:31 pm

The quiz corner 'Babamail' site is a bit of a hassle - signing up with email for results?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:57 am

Heritage wrote:
The quiz corner 'Babamail' site is a bit of a hassle - signing up with email for results?
Agreed and I have removed the quizzes. I didn't realize you needed to sign up with your email to get your results. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:25 pm

Jazzy wrote:
Heritage wrote:
Agreed and I have removed the quizzes. I didn't realize you needed to sign up with your email to get your results. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

it's too bad, though, some of them looked good!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Quiz Forum Added Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Forum Added   Quiz Forum Added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiz Forum Added
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Announcements & Information-
Jump to: