Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Should I Eat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2023 - 6:08

Click here to take the quiz.

Please post your result.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2023 - 11:09

You got: Sushi!

You have a refined palate and a love for fresh, light meals. Savoring delicate flavors is your forte. Your go-to dish is a beautiful plate of sushi. It's like a work of art on your plate, and every bite is a masterpiece of taste and texture. You thrive in the springtime, and you appreciate the elegance of outdoor dining.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2023 - 11:27

You got: Bento box! (...ick...)

You have an open-minded palate and a craving for variety. Your ideal meal is a Japanese bento box, a delightful showcase of diverse flavors and textures. Summer days fuel your food adventures, and you're always ready to explore the world of cuisine. Keep savoring the beauty of culinary diversity!

*yeah... no

Jazzy and Messy like this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2023 - 12:07

Spaghetti with meat balls

What Should I Eat? Screen53

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec 2023 - 12:22

You got: Tacos!

You're an adventurous foodie with a zest for life. You're the type who's always up for trying something new and exciting. Your perfect meal is a sizzling plate of spicy Mexican street tacos. Each bite is a flavor explosion, a rollercoaster for your taste buds. The combination of tender, seasoned meats, fresh salsa, and warm tortillas creates a symphony of flavors in your mouth. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you're ready to embark on a culinary journey around the world!

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

What Should I Eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should I Eat?   What Should I Eat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should I Eat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Quiz Corner-
Jump to: