Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you get in your stocking as a kid?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get in your stocking as a kid?   What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:45 am

What kinds of things did you find in your stocking when you were growing up?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: What did you get in your stocking as a kid?   What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:45 pm

Didn't even get a stocking, but I remember once with Saint Nick the 5th of December, being the youngest, I got so insane many presents. They also bought me a new desk and bookcase and wrapped all that up too. It was fabulous. And my older brother and sister got a pair of socks or something. Grow up. Don't be childish. Me me me everything is for me. They didn't even mind. I felt bad for them. Maybe they just got money.

Last edited by Messy on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: What did you get in your stocking as a kid?   What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 am

It was typically embarrasing (as a kid)- underwear, socks, toothbrush/toothpaste, comb - but also a bag of chocolate

Only as an adult did I learn to appreciate the necessities and even be excited about a new "Spin-brush"
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: What did you get in your stocking as a kid?   What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 3:46 pm

In my stocking we just had candy...it was usually some bits of chocolate and one of those big fat candy cane sticks.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get in your stocking as a kid?   What did you get in your stocking as a kid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get in your stocking as a kid?
Page 1 of 1