Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sign or symptom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Sign or symptom  Empty
PostSubject: Sign or symptom    Sign or symptom  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:28 am

What innocuous sign or symptom did you notice that turned out to be a serious medical issue?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Sign or symptom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign or symptom    Sign or symptom  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:34 am

Not climbing or hopping in her cage, but sit under it. I thought it was just that she was getting older, but looking back it was a sign. Then I saw her go to the left with her head non stop. To the left and back, like she was following something. I remembered from the other one I had who got head tilt. I still had saved the meds. Her eyes started to roll uncontrollably too. Gave that 12 euro anti worm paste for cats. It got less. 5 hours later 2nd dose. 6 hours later it was just normal again. It was e cuniculi. I have to keep giving that stuff twice a day for 6 weeks at least.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Sign or symptom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign or symptom    Sign or symptom  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:30 am

I had a white spot under my tongue and I thought it was from rubbing against my tooth. It grew and the dentists said to keep an eye on it and eventually it turned into cancer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sign or symptom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign or symptom    Sign or symptom  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign or symptom
Page 1 of 1