Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Year's Eve Meal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

New Year's Eve Meal Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Eve Meal   New Year's Eve Meal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 4:48 am

What do you eat for dinner on New Year's Eve?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve Meal   New Year's Eve Meal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 5:11 am

Pepperoni pizza for me!

Lämmchen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve Meal   New Year's Eve Meal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 7:02 am

We usually get a pizza and this year it's pepperoni! We always get enough so that we can have some the next day too (so I don't have to cook!).
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve Meal   New Year's Eve Meal Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 4:22 am

I went to my mother and brother, who lives with her. First I wouldn't come, but last minute lets do it anyway. They had nothing. They planned on eating no dinner and just 10 apple turnovers for 2. Shops all closed. I brought 20 oil balls and cheap fake champagne and French cheese and pastries with ragout just for after the meal. They attacked like hungry wolves. That was their meal LOL. I'm glad I came. It's not that they're so poor. They just hadn't bought anything and wanted to lose weight. My mom always eats very little, but now she ate 5 or 6 oil balls and a pastry and cheese with toast. Hmm delicious. Another one? Yes please.

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve Meal   New Year's Eve Meal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Eve Meal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Food & Drink-
Jump to: