Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket Empty
PostSubject: Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket   Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 am

Do you own or have you ever made a granny square blanket?
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket   Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:24 am

I've made some granny squares before, but blankets take too long and you need to have your tension the same for each square. I always struggled with that, so I gave up.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket   Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 8:08 am

I knitted a scarf for my dad as a kid, but I was like: Why doesn't he wear it? He refused to wear the beautiful scarf. I was so lazy he could just put it around his throat. No extra length lol. Knitted a sweater with a bear for my nephew. My sister said: oh how nice and made a pic of him wearing it. He wore it once. It was a horrible unpractical thing to put on for a baby.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket   Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Granny Square Crochet Throw Blanket
Page 1 of 1