Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kate Middleton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Kate Middleton  Empty
PostSubject: Kate Middleton    Kate Middleton  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 5:17 am

Quote :
Kensington Palace announced on Wednesday that the Princess of Wales, who turned 42 earlier this month, underwent a "planned abdominal surgery" at The London Clinic on the previous day.

"The surgery was successful, and it is expected that she will remain in hospital for 10 to 14 days, before returning home to continue her recovery," the statement said. "Based on the current medical advice, she is unlikely to return to public duties until after Easter."

More

That's a long time to stay in the hospital and long recovery time as well. Wonder what the surgery was for. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Kate Middleton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Middleton    Kate Middleton  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:42 am

I'm going to guess Crohn's? My nephew had to have emergency surgery for it and was in the hospital for a long time and had an open wound that needed constant attention. Hers isn't emergency, but almost all other surgeries I can think of are sent home after a couple days unless it's cancer.

Even hysterectomies get to go home in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

Kate Middleton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Middleton    Kate Middleton  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:43 am

most people are out the same day and if not its a max of 2 days they just letting her stay in cos of who she is
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Kate Middleton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Middleton    Kate Middleton  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate Middleton
Page 1 of 1