Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowboy boots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Cowboy boots Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy boots   Cowboy boots Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 1:19 am

A gentleman in his 80s had dreamed all his life about wearing cowboy boots. Having spent his entire life living in the city and not of rich means he never pursued his dream. Nonetheless the dream persisted.

Consumed by the idea and knowing that his time left was short he finally decided to make his dream a reality. He went to a specialty shop and was instantly smitten with a gorgeous pair of boots. He completed his purchase, put on the boots and floated home on cloud nine.

Arriving at home he saw his wife sitting in her familiar place by the window doing her daily crossword puzzle. Beaming with pride he asked her, “Notice anything new about me today?”

His wife replied, “We’ve been married for over 50 years. What could possibly be new?”

Growing frustrated, the man said, “After 50 years, the least you could do is look up and check!”

His wife glanced up from her puzzle and said, “You look exactly the same to me.”

Furious, the man stomped off to the bedroom, stripped naked, put the boots back on and returned to the living room.

“Now do you see anything different?!?”, he exclaimed.

Glancing up again, his wife replied, “It was pointing down yesterday, it’s pointing down today, and it will be pointing down tomorrow. What’s the difference?”

“It’s pointing down because it’s admiring my new cowboy boots!!!”, he yelled.

To which his wife replied, “You should have bought a hat.”
Back to top Go down

Cowboy boots
Page 1 of 1