Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attachment Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Attachment Style Empty
PostSubject: Attachment Style   Attachment Style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:01 am

Click here to take quiz.

Please post your result.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Attachment Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachment Style   Attachment Style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:08 am

You got: Secure!

Congratulations! You have a secure attachment style, which means you are comfortable with intimacy and are generally unafraid of rejection or abandonment. You value relationships and find it easy to trust and connect with others. Your ability to express emotions and navigate conflicts contributes to the strength of your connections. Secure individuals tend to have fulfilling, long-lasting relationships built on mutual understanding and support.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Attachment Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachment Style   Attachment Style Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:10 am

That's so long ago. I don't even know how to answer that anymore. Leave me alone style I think. Same as my grandma who said when the reverend asked her to marry him: even if you decorate my house with gold never again will I fall for that misery. She enjoyed being alone and playing cards with the neighbours.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Attachment Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachment Style   Attachment Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attachment Style
Page 1 of 1