Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

25 Life Hacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

25 Life Hacks Empty
PostSubject: 25 Life Hacks   25 Life Hacks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 5:39 am

Let’s face it—We’re all busy these days. Whether we’re working from home or going to work each day, homeschooling our kids or shuttling them around to their different activities, we still have the job of taking care of the many and varied tasks around the house.

It seems endless—the laundry, the dishes, cooking dinner. And it's all so time-consuming, especially when you have other things you’d rather be doing like just kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying time with your family. However, if you know the right hacks, you can turn those long, meticulous jobs into quick and easy tasks and get to enjoy that extra time sitting around with your family.

Read on to find out about 25 life hacks you didn’t know you needed in your life!

Did you find any of these helpful?

Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

25 Life Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Life Hacks   25 Life Hacks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 7:54 pm

I'm going to try the dishwasher tablet shower hack. I have a ton of them left as they didn't clean the dishes as well as I like. But that may work

I've tried the dish soap/hot water unclog thing. On occasion it works, but rarely

Wooden spoon hack? Never works for me
Back to top Go down

25 Life Hacks
Page 1 of 1