Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australian Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Australian Open Empty
PostSubject: Australian Open   Australian Open Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:03 am

Aged 43, Rohan Bopanna became the oldest male player in the Open era to ever win a grand slam title on Saturday when he and his partner, Matthew Ebden, won the Australian Open men’s doubles tournament.

Read more

I want to ask something. How do two citizens of different countries play together in tennis doubles and how do they decide that they will play together and who decides the coaches and managerial staff ?
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Australian Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Open   Australian Open Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 5:11 am

I would guess that either their sports agents have coffee together, or maybe there's a 'dating ap' for players.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

Australian Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Open   Australian Open Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:57 am

It seems odd to me how often they switch partners.

I recall one of the few times a Finn won a grand slam tournament it was with someone he had never played with before and never did play with since.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Australian Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Open   Australian Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Open
Page 1 of 1