Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you do with books?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

What do you do with books? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:23 am

What do you do with books you know you will never read again?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:46 am

Put em in the bookcase. If Flip can't grab em and eat em cause they're too high they survive. Otherwise they get eaten.
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 am

I don't have enough fiction books to talk about.

I have shelves and shelves of reference books, some of which I haven't touched in years. But then there will come a time when I need a guide to ancient medicinal plants, and then I'll have to go find it.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:21 am

When we moved, I donated a lot of my books so I'm really down in numbers now except for a lot of the Christian books that I'll keep. I have some that my sister has written, and those I'll never get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 pm

I give them away, but I keep any book that I may think I may read again. I always keep reference books. I have learned not to LEND my books that I like or want to keep because they will never be returned!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with books?   What do you do with books? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do with books?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Photos, Art & Crafts, Literature-
Jump to: