Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

“you’ll understand it when you’re older”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

“you’ll understand it when you’re older” Empty
PostSubject: “you’ll understand it when you’re older”   “you’ll understand it when you’re older” Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 3:42 am

What is the single most “you’ll understand it when you’re older” thing?
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: “you’ll understand it when you’re older”   “you’ll understand it when you’re older” Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:22 am

Physics LOL

Besides that, I would say the Love/Hate feelings in a relationship...you can feel both at the same time for someone. I never understood it when I was a teenager and dating.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: “you’ll understand it when you’re older”   “you’ll understand it when you’re older” Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 8:03 am

That you can't pull endless amounts of money from the wall. That's what my son thought. Why can't I have that toy? Just pull some extra money from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shortie
Shortie

PostSubject: Re: “you’ll understand it when you’re older”   “you’ll understand it when you’re older” Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:18 am

Has to be money. I always remember when I was a kid not only did my mum and dad used to teach me and my brothers about money and how to spend it wisely but so did my grandma too.

I always remember them saying to me and my brothers a lot "You will understand it better when you are older"

They weren't wrong.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “you’ll understand it when you’re older”   “you’ll understand it when you’re older” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“you’ll understand it when you’re older”
Page 1 of 1