Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital Visitors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 4:31 am

When your in the hospital, would you rather have visitors or not and why?
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 2:24 pm

In general, I don't like visitors period.

But as I have not been an overnight "guest" in a medical facility in thirty years....

I probably wouldn't want visitors then either.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 4:26 am

No visitors. The hospital stay is for me to recover, not to cater to other people. I spent most of the time half dressed in a haze, absolutely would not be comfortable to see anyone.
Back to top Go down
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:33 am

I agree with DrLeftover & Jazzy,

I myself do not like visitors in the hospital. For one I'm there to get better not to be social or to have guests plus I wouldn't want to get anyone sick from visiting the hospital to come visit me.

The last few years I've spent more time in the hospital than I would like to admit and though I've spent a fair share at the hospital I never had a guest or visitor other than a friend brining me my phone charger or items that I may want while I'm in the hospital.

The only time I would ever accept visitors while I'm in the hospital is if I was told I was never able to leave the hospital because my time is limited, then at that point I'd start having visitors. Until then I will recover at the hospital alone haha

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 5:17 am

Fun. I was in a hospital as a kid after a car accident. Kids from school came visit. I loved it there.
When I got kids I was in the hospital. My parents came immediately, lot of others, sister, nephews. Great! Lol only after I had just given birth and hadn't seen anyone yet I was in a room with other women, looking like a mix between a puffed up puffer fish and a sumo wrestler and the local press came for a nice article about a new mother. Who wants to get an interview and your face in the paper? Hmmm nah thank you. One girl though said yes. She was just like Kate. She put on some make up, looked fabulous, smiled friendly and they made super nice pics.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hospital Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visitors   Hospital Visitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visitors
Page 1 of 1