Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 am

Hello lovely people!

I am new to this forum but I have known Jazzy from the forums for years. I've had a few past usernames on other forums such as BeautifulAngel (that was my most popular one) Always a pleasure to see what's new and to see what people have been up to. I'm excited to roam the forum and meet some new members =)

So anyways, hello! I look forward to posting on this forum and joining the gabfest!

Jazzy and Messy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:25 am

InMyOpinion wrote:
Hello lovely people!

I am new to this forum but I have known Jazzy from the forums for years. I've had a few past usernames on other forums such as BeautifulAngel (that was my most popular one) Always a pleasure to see what's new and to see what people have been up to. I'm excited to roam the forum and meet some new members =)

So anyways, hello! I look forward to posting on this forum and joining the gabfest!
Oh my goodness, it's so nice to "see" you again. Hope you've been well. Welcome and so happy you found us! Excited
Back to top Go down
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:37 am

Jazzy wrote:

Oh my goodness, it's so nice to "see" you again. Hope you've been well. Welcome and so happy you found us! Excited [/quote]

Thank you for the warm welcome! And yes! It is fantastic to "see" you again! It's been a while but I'm glad to see you are still on the forums =) I'm excited to post around and bring more activity! Banana

Jazzy and Messy like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am

@InMyOpinion Forgot to ask how you found Gabfest.
Back to top Go down
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:46 am

@Jazzy,

actually, I was on Forum Promotion (because that's the only forum my brain remembered) and when I seen your name on there I was like OH! I have to see what she's been working on and what she's been up to so I clicked on your signature link on FP.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:47 am

InMyOpinion wrote:
@Jazzy,

actually, I was on Forum Promotion (because that's the only forum my brain remembered) and when I seen your name on there I was like OH! I have to see what she's been working on and what she's been up to so I clicked on your signature link on FP.
Thank you and so glad you clicked! Excited
Back to top Go down
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:51 am

Same! Thanks again for the warm welcome! Glad to see you're still on the forums

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 1:32 pm

Welcome

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
InMyOpinion
InMyOpinion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:54 pm

Thank you thank you!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!    Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow GabFest-ers!
Page 1 of 1