Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taylor Swift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Taylor Swift Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Swift   Taylor Swift Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 4:21 am

Taylor Swift was on her way to Miami and wanted to see how the other half lived so she booked an ordinary coach ticket. She arrived at the airport, found her flight and boarded the plane. Upon entering the plane she saw a nice big seat and decided that was the one she wanted. She sat down and was making herself comfortable when a man approached her. “I’m sorry, miss,” he said, “That’s my seat.”

Taylor looked annoyed and told the man, “No, I’m Taylor Swift, I’m a star, and I’m not moving.”

The man was a bit miffed but kept his cool and showed her his ticket number.

Taylor said, I don’t care I’m Taylor Swift, I’m a star, and I’m not moving!”
The flight attendant overheard the conversation and tried to explain to Miss Swift that her ticket was for coach and this was a first class seat.

Taylor simply replied, “I’m Taylor Swift, I’m a star, and I’m not moving!”

Finally the captain was called out from the cockpit. He calmly approached her, bent over and whispered something into her ear. Taylor Swift promptly got up, gathered her belongings and proceeded to the coach section of the plane, found her seat and settled in.

The man whose seat she was in, the flight attendant and everyone else was very impressed. The flight attendant asked the captain, “Wow what did you tell her to get her to change her seat?”

The captain smiled and said “I told her she needed to be in coach because first class wasn’t going to Miami.
Back to top Go down

Taylor Swift
Page 1 of 1