Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You did it and didn't like it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

You did it and didn't like it Empty
PostSubject: You did it and didn't like it   You did it and didn't like it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 8:09 am

What is something that people want to do but you did it and didn't like it or found it overrated?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: You did it and didn't like it   You did it and didn't like it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 8:56 am

Going to Paris. Did that with some classmates when I was 16. I didn't like it cause there were beggars everywhere and I felt sorry for all of them, but had dunno 50 euro with me or something and the others were like: keep walking, leave em be. There was some park and an Eiffel tower. Not worth it. Venice, went there in the 80s with my parents and brother and sister. We ordered a cola at a terrace. My dad was so angry cause it was insane expensive and the rest of the holiday we only drank cola from the grocery store lol.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: You did it and didn't like it   You did it and didn't like it Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 9:12 am

Adulthood. Very overrated.

Heritage likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You did it and didn't like it   You did it and didn't like it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You did it and didn't like it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: General Discussion-
Jump to: