Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grocery store pet peeve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Grocery store pet peeve Empty
PostSubject: Grocery store pet peeve   Grocery store pet peeve Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 4:26 am

What is your biggest grocery store pet peeve?
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Grocery store pet peeve   Grocery store pet peeve Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 6:42 am

For my particular store, I hate it when they do the following things:

They encourage you to do the online digital coupons and then sometimes they don't get applied at checkout.

They don't always give you the sale prices...so if it's listed as Buy 1 Get 1 Free, you don't always get it for free at checkout.

Their Managers don't open the customer service department until 2 hours after the store's opening in the morning! So if you go and there are errors, you can't get your money back until later.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Grocery store pet peeve   Grocery store pet peeve Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:33 pm

It's getting so expensive. I now go to the expensive one when they have buy 2 pay 1 and save a load. For the rest I go to cheaper stores and now we go to Germany. That is fantastic. They don't have buy 2 pay 1, but everything is just so cheap. You easily save 60 euro on 3 bags.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Grocery store pet peeve   Grocery store pet peeve Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:48 am

When people are standing too close to what I need to get, or when I am looking at something and someone walks directly in front of me, and stops.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grocery store pet peeve   Grocery store pet peeve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grocery store pet peeve
Page 1 of 1