Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:35 am

On April 8, 2024, a total solar eclipse, known as the "Great North American Eclipse," will trace a narrow path of totality across 13 U.S. states. A detailed map of each state along the path of totality can be found below. The yellow lines outline the limits of the path of totality in each state. The green middle line represents the eclipse centerline, where totality lasts the longest in each state. The grey lines show the path of totality entering and exiting each state. To experience the total phase of the eclipse in each state, you must be within the yellow lines. The closer you are to the green centerline, the longer totality will last. Areas outside the path of totality will get a partial solar eclipse only.

Click here to see the maps

Are you located in the path of the eclipse?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:37 am

I'm not in the path, but only about an hour and a half of totality. I'm not sure I will drive down for it.

How about you?  @Jazzy

Thanks for posting the map!
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:48 am

Vince wrote:
I'm not in the path, but only about an hour and a half of totality. I'm not sure I will drive down for it.

How about you?  @Jazzy

I am Excited I need to go get free glasses at the library.

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:52 am

They say that we may notice the eclipse, but I don't know how much of it we will see.

Last Minute Total Solar Eclipse
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:12 am

Jazzy wrote:
Vince wrote:

How about you?  @Jazzy

I am Excited I need to go get free glasses at the library.

Sell campground space on your land Very Happy People will pay to be able to have a view!

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 ECLIPSE MAPS   2024 ECLIPSE MAPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2024 ECLIPSE MAPS
Page 1 of 1