Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work? Empty
PostSubject: Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?   Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:15 am

Do the men and women where you work make the same amount of pay for the same exact job?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?   Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 6:37 am

At many places of which I worked I would say yes. I'm not sure of the executives, but for the most part if they did the exact same job then they were in par with the pay.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?   Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 7:51 am

Yes. First I worked the same job but via an agency and then it was the ones with the biggest mouths get the most. They would ask what you wanted to earn. When they hired me here directly you just got scales for functions, so I got 500 a month more for the exact same job. There is only age discrimination.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?   Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do men and women make the same amount of pay where you work?
Page 1 of 1