Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaping in the car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Messy
Messy

Vaping in the car Empty
PostSubject: Vaping in the car   Vaping in the car Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 6:21 am

Because Suzanne and I argue so much, I also have a lot of stress myself.
That sucks man. When I have stress I go binge eating and I'll order food. You? No I always eat normally, but then I go smoke. Well smoke, I have this one now. Is that less bad than normal smoking? I don't know, but they're very hip now.
So you have fights often, but if you say often that is every day or
man
Yeah sorry but I have so much stress. I really need to smoke.
Is this normal? Does there always come that much smoke out of such a thing?
Yeah well this one produces a little bit more smoke than the others.
This isn't good. Is that right? This is good. How do you know?
where did you buy that thing? Did they say at that store that there had to be that much smoke coming out?
I ordered it from Aliexpres (just like Wish). It didn't cost anything.
It's costing me my life.
man this isn't right. I can't see anything at all anymore. Open a window. Those rotten electric windows no longer work because that rotten key is not in that rotten ignition. Do you have that key? No, it's your car.
Open the door.
What are you doing man? You don't look in your mirrors. You just throw the door open. My hands ouch. How can you do that? So stupid!
Oooh golly hey and try to go that side. Don't touch me sir! Yes that side a bit yes yes thanks. Hey can you open your door to get the smoke out? No that man is angry. He will come here. Drive. Go drive. But I see nothing. Okay. Just straight ahead! Ouch! My feet! You drove over my feet! Hey come out now! Come fight! Come!
This is not good. You drove over his feet.
What can I do now? They're everywhere. With something like this, just stay seated. They'll leave eventually.
I want one pepperoni pizza, one shoarma pizza, 2 cans of coke, 2 buckets of chocolate icecream. I want it delivered to the intersection of Brederodestraat and Eckersplein. It has to go to a car that is being pushed back and forth by an angry pack of cyclists. Yeah okay yo yo

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vaping in the car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Jokes & Funny Videos-
Jump to: