Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Chinese restaurant question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince
Vince

Another Chinese restaurant question. Empty
PostSubject: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 6:51 am

How far is the nearest Chinese restaurant from you? Is it just take-out or do they have a dining room? Is the food good?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 7:54 am

It's 100 meter away. Take out and a restaurant. Food is good, but just that they changed it for Dutch people, less hot and such. In Utrecht there's a real good one where also the Chinese eat. You can order the Dutch taste stuff there, but also real Indonesian/Chinese food.

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:31 pm

We have a take out not far from us.

It's good, and you can request that what is supposed to be spicy actually is.

In fact, when I order something for myself, I ask for it "HALF spicy". I can eat it when they make it with the heat all the way up, but I don't enjoy it as much.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 3:38 am

The next town over has a take-out Chinese restaurant. The food is mediocre to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:13 am

The nearest one is about half a mile away if that. It's more a take-out but they do have a couple of tables. The food is okay, it's on par with 90% of the Chinese take-outs. I drive past it to the one that is about a mile away, much better food, but it's hit or miss with them on the spicy Kung Pao Chicken. I order mine spicy because the mild is too mild, but sometimes they overdo it on the hot.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:00 pm

I've never tried the two Chinese restaurants in town because you need to pay for parking. Only one is a real restaurant, and the other is takeout. Both have had health code violations.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Chinese restaurant question.   Another Chinese restaurant question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Chinese restaurant question.
Page 1 of 1