Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Children under 14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Children under 14 Empty
PostSubject: Children under 14   Children under 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:00 am

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bill that bans children under 14 from having social media accounts

I'd like to see how they enforce this.

Your thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Children under 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children under 14   Children under 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 11:35 am

Isn't that forbidden anyway? You just change your age. My sons got a Facebook account with a wrong birthyear. Ex would put a painting on it that son made and loads of aunts would say: oh how nice. You paint so beautiful. Mom can you tell them I can't answer cause I'm busy? I've got to play outside. Facebook is for old people. One son still has an account with a wrong name which he never uses, but he needed one for a game.
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Children under 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children under 14   Children under 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2024 11:06 am

People that age aren't supposed to smoke, carry a gun, drink, drive a stolen car, or smoke while driving a stolen car with a gun in it to steal liquor from a store during school hours.

But they do anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/

Sponsored content

Children under 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children under 14   Children under 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children under 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Politics-
Jump to: