Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

East Coast Earthquake 4.8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

East Coast Earthquake 4.8 Empty
PostSubject: East Coast Earthquake 4.8   East Coast Earthquake 4.8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 2:19 pm

Did anyone else feel the earthquake on the East Coast of the US?

I was on the phone with a friend from church when I felt what started out like a strong wind, or so I thought, but then my house vibrated a lot more than a strong wind would, especially in the basement. I told my friend, "Wow, I think we just had an earthquake!" She lives 20 miles away and said she could feel it too and it was still going on. Neither of us had any damage, but it was nice to verify at the time that someone else could feel the rumbling!

My daughter lives in Philly and was out walking her dog and they didn't feel it, but the people inside the buildings could.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Earthquake 4.8   East Coast Earthquake 4.8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 4:39 am

Didn't feel it here.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Earthquake 4.8   East Coast Earthquake 4.8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 6:23 am

It's funny how the news is reporting the "New York" earthquake, when the epicenter was in New Jersey. it's like New Jersey doesn't even matter.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Earthquake 4.8   East Coast Earthquake 4.8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Coast Earthquake 4.8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: In the News-
Jump to: