Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two old ladies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Two old ladies Empty
PostSubject: Two old ladies   Two old ladies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:17 am

Two old ladies are sitting on a bus stop, smoking. It begins to rain, and one old lady pulls out a condom, stretches it out, snips the tip off and puts it over her cigarette so she can smoke without her cigarette getting damp. The other old lady thinks that it is a nifty trick and asks her what she put over her cigarette. The lady replies that it is a condom, and that you can buy them at a pharmacy. The 2nd old lady thanks her, and makes a note to pick one up when she gets her prescription filled later that week.

Sure enough, a few days latter she enters the pharmacy, goes up to the young man working the counter and says “Young man, I would like to buy a condom please”. The young man is taken aback by her advanced age, and replies “Wow. Good for you! No one has ever asked me for help with that before… um. What size do you need?” The old woman pauses, then replies “I need one that will fit a camel”.
Back to top Go down

Two old ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Jokes & Funny Videos-
Jump to: