Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Euthanasia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Euthanasia  Empty
PostSubject: Euthanasia    Euthanasia  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:43 am

What are your thoughts on euthanasia (right to die)?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Euthanasia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euthanasia    Euthanasia  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:18 am

I understand that they don't want their loved ones to suffer needlessly when they have terminal cancer or something. I don't want that either, but for instance with my dad when he got pain he got something against the pain. He couldnt eat anymore. My ex said: That can take weeks and is horribly painful, so instead of praying for healing pray that God takes him home quick. So I did that and the next day he went to heaven in his sleep. Same with my grandmother, his mother and I told my ex that. I invented that myself to just pray God heal her now instant or take her to heaven, so then we did that with his dad and the nurse thought they pulled the plug out, cause they expected him to suffer for weeks. You may not decide about life and death as a christian, but you may pray. A collegue, his girlfriend's dad had cancer and I thought he died because he was so down, but he hadnt died. He had planned to get euthanasia next week. Those people are all not christian. They think there's nothing after death and just don't want to suffer. I get it. But that man had to get saved and go to heaven. My collegue was atheist. I said: Can you share the Gospel with him? Is he a bit open to it? Nuts but I was so shocked. I didnt know what to do. He didnt even get mad. He said no not really. He's making dark jokes. He's absolutely not interested. So I then fasted the whole week and prayed almost all day every day and my ex thought I was nuts. I refused to cook. Kept praying and praying and then I had a dream and there was a fox going after a bird and I tried to kill him and I kept shooting, but I couldnt kill him and then he jumped in a bush and BOOM a shot fired from heaven and the fox was dead and the bird flew to heaven. And another dream. I saw a baby in a carriage in a city left alone in the middle of the night. I said: I'll take care of that one and then I saw his eyes wide open. He didn't know what he saw. He was so flabbergasted. So I believe he went to heaven. Would be nice though if they could think about christians who get all stressed because they dont believe and just cosily pray a sinners prayer and then pray God takes them home, but oh well.
Back to top Go down

Euthanasia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Health & Medicine-
Jump to: