Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nature Photos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: Nature Photos   Nature Photos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:44 am

When you are outside in nature, do you take photos?

Favorite thing to photograph?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Photos   Nature Photos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 8:25 am

Some from last few years:

Nature Photos Kuva0688

Nature Photos Kuva0701

Nature Photos 20220626_183017

Nature Photos 20221013_105550

Nature Photos SQNUY

Nature Photos SC95W

Jazzy and Vince like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Photos   Nature Photos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 4:45 am

Nature Photos Resized_5c87367f-9f93-47c9-9bc3-325c2635dc99

Nature Photos Resized_5c48b0e8-b6f6-469a-bd8d-e021127e187e
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Photos   Nature Photos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:17 pm

A long time ago, my main hobby was photography. I even took some college courses on the subject. This was before digital photography and all the pictures you can get on Google. I took thousands of photos. Many of nature. I loved it. But my equipment was all stolen one day. And it was too much money to replace it. Plus, the digital age was coming, and I never got it replaced before it got here. All my photographs were on film as in ASA 100 and ASA 400. Not sure if people know those terms anymore.

The first photograph is of Waimea Canyon in Hawaii that I took over 40 years ago.

Nature Photos Canyon11

This second photograph I downloaded from Google yesterday. And there are many more, I just picked the first one.

Nature Photos Waimea10

So, there is no reason for me to take pictures of nature, flowers, trees, bugs. I can find the picture on Google and probably a better one than the one I could take. Since I don't even own a camera anymore all my pictures are taken with my phone. I stick to taking pictures of people and selfies. Sometimes I have a landmark in the background of the friends in my photos and the selfies. Sometimes it's fun to have a reminder.

So no, I don't take pictures of anything I can find on the internet. My favorite thing to take pictures of are my friends and selfies when we're having a good time. Oh, and food too!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Nature Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Photos   Nature Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature Photos
Page 1 of 1