Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The previous owners of your home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

The previous owners of your home Empty
PostSubject: The previous owners of your home   The previous owners of your home Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 3:21 am

What did the previous owners of your home hide from you during your inspection that you only noticed when you moved in?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: The previous owners of your home   The previous owners of your home Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 10:28 am

The back of the house floods with a big rain. They built a sidewalk higher than the foundation, and it would become a swimming pool, and the water would seep into the house. I put in French drains and removed the sidewalk. I put in a more organic walk path and no more problem.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: The previous owners of your home   The previous owners of your home Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 6:28 am

The previous owners hid the fact that the outside faucet leaked and caused seepage into the basement. They legally should not have hidden that and we probably could have sued. Once we got the plumbing job completed, we've never had seepage again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The previous owners of your home   The previous owners of your home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The previous owners of your home
Page 1 of 1