Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendship was completely over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

A friendship was completely over Empty
PostSubject: A friendship was completely over   A friendship was completely over Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

What is something that made you realize that a friendship was completely over and could never be healed?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship was completely over   A friendship was completely over Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 3:26 am

My friend needed a place to stay for a few days. I took her in and to make a long story short, while staying with me she stole $100.00. When I confronted her, she denied it. I told her to get out and never contact me again.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: A friendship was completely over   A friendship was completely over Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:16 am

As a teen I had a friend from tennis. Didnt know her very well. We went on 2 holidays together with our parents. She always needed to borrow money and then forgot to give it back, so I borrowed some from her, which she didnt forget and asked back. But I still get loads from you. Oh. Why didnt you just say so? And we made 2 friends on the holiday. Would meet them but I had to study and she never studied and had an easy school, so she got mad. After that I didnt see her anymore. I also quit tennis cause a guy would always yell like Mc Enroe and I was there for my fun.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendship was completely over   A friendship was completely over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendship was completely over
Page 1 of 1