Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When is lying the right thing to do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

When is lying the right thing to do? Empty
PostSubject: When is lying the right thing to do?   When is lying the right thing to do? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 3:30 am

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: When is lying the right thing to do?   When is lying the right thing to do? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 9:26 am

Corrie ten Boom lied when they hid Jews in their house during WWII. Her sister did not agree. The Nazi's asked her: Where are the Jews? She said: Under the table. They looked and saw nothing and thought she was messing with them and left. They were under the table, but under the floor. Corrie said: but you also use the food coupons for them and that's also lying. So I agree with Corrie that lying then was okay. I lied when a Dutch cps bitch threatened to steal the kids. My ex was so dumb to contact them. He wanted them to teach me to raise the kids as good as him. Now he did have a point. I was quite soft and I later got some minimal help, but she said I didnt have to do it like him and it was fine and why didnt i stand up for myself. Real sweet woman, but first I had to pass the bitch who told me I mistreated my children and didnt wash nor feed them and they couldnt stay with me because I was a dangerous lunatic. So he knew there was nothing the matter but she threatened him too that theyd give the kids to other ppl if he did not cooperate and gave them to me. He had to supervise it. He did that twice. Sat here in the bedroom chatting w his gf on the phone and after that he secretly gave them. Then finally after a year the few weeks say 6 times half an hour help could come but first we had to have a talk with the bitch. And I prayed that the kids wouldnt have to lie. They try to get the truth out of the kids, to know if they stayed with me. So she started to question him and he thought: hey nice! Someone is interested in my stories. And went on and on about his stuffed animals. And this is Dirk but its a girl. Yeah yeah go play upstairs. I need to talk to your parents. So he didnt have to lie. I just lied though that they didnt stay with me. Felt bad that I also lied to the friendly woman and you may not lie, but thousands of kids have been stolen from their parents in Holland by cps. It was a huge scandal. Lives of these kids totally ruined.
A guy from Australia lived here and their kid had autism so they kept the curtains closed. Bitch neighbour calls cps. Cps steals the kid. They kidnapped him and brought him to Poland where theyre safe now. I prayed that they would not catch themwhen the Amber alert came out.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: When is lying the right thing to do?   When is lying the right thing to do? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 3:55 am

Lying is generally considered to be morally wrong because it involves deception and can harm trust in relationships. However, there are some ethical theories and real-world situations where lying might be considered justifiable or even the right thing to do. Here are some scenarios where lying might be seen as acceptable or even necessary:

1. To protect someone from harm: If telling the truth could put someone in danger, such as in cases of abuse or violence, lying to protect the person at risk may be justified.

2. To protect oneself from harm: In situations where revealing the truth could result in serious harm to oneself, such as in oppressive regimes or dangerous environments, lying to protect oneself may be seen as a form of self-preservation.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: When is lying the right thing to do?   When is lying the right thing to do? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 5:33 am

How about when your significant other asks if another person is more attractive than they are?

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is lying the right thing to do?   When is lying the right thing to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1