Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A rule your parents had

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

A rule your parents had Empty
PostSubject: A rule your parents had   A rule your parents had Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 3:34 am

What's a rule your parents had that you thought was silly at the time and still can't quite understand?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: A rule your parents had   A rule your parents had Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 2:21 pm

My parents didn't have many rules for me that I can remember. If they were important rules at the time and I didn't understand them, as I've gotten older, they make sense.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: A rule your parents had   A rule your parents had Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:54 am

I couldnt join them cause I was too young and my brother and sister could. They went to Randy Newman. Oooooooh LOL I was too childish and loud of course. TIL
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: A rule your parents had   A rule your parents had Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 3:12 am

Not me but my friend’s parents didn’t allow Adidas because they were told it stands for “all day I dream about sex” laughing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rule your parents had   A rule your parents had Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rule your parents had
Page 1 of 1