Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oldest video game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 4:18 am

What is the oldest video game you own?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 7:42 am

By original release, I have Mystery House in a collection.

Actually oldest as version I have, that'd have to be one of my Master System games. Oldest seem to be from 1987 (as this European release): Hang-On, My Hero, Snail Maze, Great Golf and Marksman Shooting/Trap Shooting/Safari Hunt (3 game pack for light gun).

Ones that I've had longest are the build-in games in my Master System (from 1990): Hang-On, Safari Hunt and Snail Maze.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 8:31 am

I was cleaning and found a copy of Monkey Island, I wasn't sure it would even work on my PC, I think Wing Commander is around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 am

I forgot Nintendo Game&Watch "Rain Shower"; that was published 1983, not sure when I got it, 1986 latest.
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 7:37 pm

I believe the oldest video game I currently have in my collection is Wrecking Crew on the NES. I do own Super Mario Bros., but it's on a Duck Hunt/Track Meet cart and that specific cartridge came out in 1990. I don't have any consoles older than the NES yet, but I'd like to get an Atari 2600 at some point for my collection.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Oldest video game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldest video game   Oldest video game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oldest video game
Page 1 of 1