Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden's Age

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Biden's Age Empty
PostSubject: Biden's Age   Biden's Age Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 3:53 am

The White House is hitting back after a devastating report in the Wall Street Journal that President Biden is slipping due to age. The report is based on interviews with 45 people, including both Republicans and Democrats. Some of those interviewed claimed that Biden spoke so softly in meetings that they struggled to hear him. However, Biden allies are calling the article a "partisan hit job." The report comes as Biden landed in Paris to commemorate the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Biden's Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Age   Biden's Age Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 4:55 am

US politics is being run by the Over The Hill Gang.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Biden's Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Age   Biden's Age Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 7:54 am

When the White House has to silently make 9 corrections on just one of Biden's speeches, you kind of have to believe the WSJ report. Some are listed below the link.

These flubs have nothing to do with his stuttering and as I keep saying, his behavior reminds me of my mother-in-law when she had Parkinsons. She would use the wrong words, get confused, get angry, stumble a lot and fall down. Biden should not be re-elected.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/21/us-news/white-house-makes-nine-brutal-corrections-to-biden-naacp-detroit-speech/

“Folks, I’m humbled to receive this organization [award], which defines the character and consequence of what we do,” Biden said.

“I protected and expanded the Affordable Care Act, saving millions of families $800,000 in prem- — $8,000 [$800] in — a year in premiums,” the president said.

“He [Trump] calls the irrectionists [insurrectionists] who stormed Capitol Hill ‘patriots.’ He says, if re-elected, he wants, quote, ‘every’ one of them pardoned,” the transcript noted.
Back to top Go down
Biglin
Biglin

Biden's Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Age   Biden's Age Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 5:17 am

Trump and Biden are both senile, incompetent and embarrassing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Biden's Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Age   Biden's Age Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biden's Age
Page 1 of 1