Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was your first video game console?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

What was your first video game console? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first video game console?   What was your first video game console? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 3:52 am

And do you still have it?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: What was your first video game console?   What was your first video game console? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:53 am

My Sega Master System is still running - barely. Only one of my three pads has all button working (most of time), Light Phaser works only now and then (and I have only one small old TV it can be used with) and the TV cable is a bit damaged so that it needs to be moved around to have not too blurry image.

But still play a few games every year.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: What was your first video game console?   What was your first video game console? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:20 pm

I started with a pong machine. But my first real gaming system was Intellivison. I had several games, mostly sport themes. I also enjoyed playing chess on it. That thing is long gone, I don't know what happened to it.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: What was your first video game console?   What was your first video game console? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 8:27 am

The first video console I ever used was PS4. I was mainly a PC gamer, so I was not very serious about buying a console. I sold it to buy a proper Gaming Laptop, now I have Playstation 5.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first video game console?   What was your first video game console? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first video game console?
Page 1 of 1