Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search for in a partner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

Search for in a partner Empty
PostSubject: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 10:50 am

What do you search for in a partner?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 3:43 am

A pulse.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2024 12:46 pm

What I would look for is intelligence. Passionate about what they like to do. A foodie for sure, well-manured and etiquette savvy. Willing to participate and also lead. Someone that likes to smile and pretends to fancy my jokes. Tidy and loves animals.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 3:23 am

Vince wrote:
What I would look for is intelligence. Passionate about what they like to do. A foodie for sure, well-manured and etiquette savvy. Willing to participate and also lead. Someone that likes to smile and pretends to fancy my jokes. Tidy and loves animals.
In other words, a maid. laughing

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2024 10:15 am

@Jazzy  lol! Not at all. Since I love to cook, I will do the cooking and baking and since my OCD will kick in, I will do the cleaning. I will do the mowing since I like to create a pattern in the grass and love how a well-manicured edgings look.

Basically, what I meant is that she loves what she loves and doesn't let anyone get in her way and make excuses for not accomplishing things in her life. Whether it's archery, cars, or being a political activist (probably won't work for me). I will help her build somewhere to practice, I will have a dedicated studio for her and help her get to what she is passionate about.

I would love her not to be picky and snub her nose at food. I would love to explore the culinary world with someone instead of doing it alone. Whether it's street food or at a fancy restaurant. I also would love not to have to teach her which fork to use and that she is not intimidated by a fancy table setting. I would like for her to know what proper dinner conversation is when we are out.

I would love for her to join me on my adventures as I would love to join her on hers. Except for skydiving, but I will be there and watch her land! Smile I just want someone to do things with, whether it's building a chicken coup or going on an African safari or going on a fancy European vacation or walking the lava flows in Hawaii.

It would be important that we are honest with each other and talk. I would like that when we are in each other's arms we feel like we are each other's trophy.
Back to top Go down
Henrywrites
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2024 10:03 am

I seek someone who is understanding and kind. It doesn't matter how long that we have known ourselves. As long as she is that cool, we can relate better.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for in a partner   Search for in a partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for in a partner
Page 1 of 1