Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trump rally shooting

Go down 
+2
Vince
Kaunisto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Trump rally shooting Empty
PostSubject: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 1:54 am

Donald Trump survived an assassination attempt Saturday night after a shooter opened fire at his campaign rally near Butler, Pennsylvania.

Trump was injured in the attack and was quickly rushed offstage, but ultimately he declared he was "fine." The shooter was killed, as was a rally attendee. Two other attendees were critically injured, according to the Secret Service.

Full article

Your thoughts about this shooting?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:01 am

I'm still confused if he was hit by bullet or cut by glass like some reports said. And it says something about him (and media these days) that when he tells he's been shot, I'm not sure do I believe him.

Also, excuse me making light of a most serious matter, but... am I the only one reminded of 300?
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:12 pm

Sad. One can be staunchly against a man's politics, but to attempt taking his life is beyond words
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:27 am

I'm reading on different social media sites that a lot of people think this was staged and is fake.

What are your thoughts about that?
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 5:13 am

Jazzy wrote:
I'm reading on different social media sites that a lot of people think this was staged and is fake.

What are your thoughts about that?

i mean somethings dont add up especially when there are reports of people reporting to the cops that they saw a man with a riffle on the building where the shooter was and the cops did nothing and you cant tell me the snipers didnt see him before hand they had a clear line of sight

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 7:08 am

I haven't been following the conspiracy theorists. Who are they saying staged it?

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 7:54 am

Vince wrote:
I haven't been following the conspiracy theorists. Who are they saying staged it?

from what i have seen they are saying 2 things bidan planned to take out trump or trump staged a fake assassination
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 8:32 am

Starting to look like a school shooter type person who just found a bigger target.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 11:07 am

Beaky wrote:
from what i  have seen they are saying 2 things bidan planned to  take out trump  or trump staged a fake assassination

So sad that Trump could do something like that. but he was behind the podium for a long time. He could have damaged his own ear much like fake wrestlers damage themselves during pro wrestling matches. I wouldn't trust any sharpshooter to take my ear out without taking my head off. People died, I guess that could be considered collateral damage. The shooter was killed, so he can't be questioned.

It would be more plausible if Biden had something to do with it. The US assassinates opponents all the time. Seems like the authorities including whoever was in charge of security could have prevented it. But I can't really believe it at this point.

From all the videos I have seen, the sharpshooter takes out the would-be assassin as soon as Trump covers his ear. Interesting if Cook was killed that quickly, who shot the innocent by standers?

Kaunisto wrote:
Starting to look like a school shooter type person who just found a bigger target.

This is most likely to me. It did take them a long time to publicly identify the weapon. However, when they did, they said it was an AR style rifle. A legit sharpshooter would unlikely be using an AR, since they are not considered long range guns. It was some kid that his father bought the AR style weapon and he found one of the biggest targets!
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 1:15 pm

Vince wrote:
Beaky wrote:
from what i  have seen they are saying 2 things bidan planned to  take out trump  or trump staged a fake assassination

So sad that Trump could do something like that. but he was behind the podium for a long time. He could have damaged his own ear much like fake wrestlers damage themselves during pro wrestling matches. I wouldn't trust any sharpshooter to take my ear out without taking my head off. People died, I guess that could be considered collateral damage. The shooter was killed, so he can't be questioned.

It would be more plausible if Biden had something to do with it. The US assassinates opponents all the time. Seems like the authorities including whoever was in charge of security could have prevented it. But I can't really believe it at this point.

From all the videos I have seen, the sharpshooter takes out the would-be assassin as soon as Trump covers his ear. Interesting if Cook was killed that quickly, who shot the innocent by standers?

Kaunisto wrote:

This is most likely to me. It did take them a long time to publicly identify the weapon. However, when they did, they said it was an AR style rifle. A legit sharpshooter would unlikely be using an AR, since they are not considered long range guns. It was some kid that his father bought the AR style weapon and he found one of the biggest targets!

it just doesnt make sense? the snipers clearly knew he was there even wwith multiple reports of the shooter getting up there with a rifle
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 9:35 pm

Is this seriously descending into "conspiracy theory" crap?
Gimme a break...
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 3:42 am

Given that there are only 4 or 5 two-story buildings in the area, how did Trump's security team fail him so badly?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 7:36 am

This Dutch guy says that the shooters couldn't see him and the info from the people who could see him didn't come to them fast enough. He was on a  sloping roof.

https://www.tubantia.nl/buitenland/agenten-zouden-thomas-crooks-al-op-het-dak-hebben-gezien-een-halfuur-voordat-hij-op-trump-schoot~ac152726/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ESbDfHCxfpch7usjKiXiIkmg23CMxJ2hH69q2OvfusBL4fDhpqHUkkWI_aem_gJZHoycm_5o1HHpodoZPAg
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 12:29 pm

Messy wrote:
This Dutch guy says that the shooters couldn't see him and the info from the people who could see him didn't come to them fast enough. He was on a  sloping roof.

https://www.tubantia.nl/buitenland/agenten-zouden-thomas-crooks-al-op-het-dak-hebben-gezien-een-halfuur-voordat-hij-op-trump-schoot~ac152726/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ESbDfHCxfpch7usjKiXiIkmg23CMxJ2hH69q2OvfusBL4fDhpqHUkkWI_aem_gJZHoycm_5o1HHpodoZPAg

i heard one report that people were reporting where he was like 5 minutes prior that is more than enough time
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 3:27 am

A video is now going viral that shows a woman sitting right behind Donald Trump acting strange - moments after the shooting.

The video shows the woman - wearing sunglasses, a white shirt and a black hat - ducking and pulling out her phone as the shots rang out.

One user also pointed out that she was looking in the direction of the snipers.

The viral video has added fuel to several conspiracy theories doing rounds on social media following the shooting incident.

Several people on social media called her behaviour "highly suspicious, while others opined it could be a "harmless coincidence".

Watch video here

What are your thoughts about her behavior?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump rally shooting   Trump rally shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump rally shooting
Page 1 of 1