Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden's Speech

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Biden's Speech Empty
PostSubject: Biden's Speech   Biden's Speech Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 3:03 am

Here is Biden's presidential address from the Oval Office days after he dropped out of his bid for reelection:

Thoughts about his speech?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Biden's Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Speech   Biden's Speech Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 5:38 pm

It was a waste of 15 minutes which I can't retrieve. He didn't say why he's leaving, his health, was he told to leave/forced by his cohorts? It's difficult to believe that he was so adamant in staying in the race and nothing was going to change that but an act of God just a few days earlier.

This is a quote from his speech from the Oval Office.

"In recent weeks, it has become clear to me that I need to unite my party... So I’ve decided the best way forward is to pass the torch to a new generation."

It was all about him, health or no health he wasn't thinking about leaving before that Sunday.

The following are answers to the interview question about his stepping down by George Stephanopoulos just before the Sunday he quit.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: I don’t think anybody’s more qualified to be President or win this race than me.

About leaving the race.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: (LAUGH)- It depends on— on if the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that, I might do that.

Who was this god, the "Lord Almighty" that told him to go! And that means Kamala and all his handlers knew about his health or whatever and kept it a secret, a coverup, from the citizens of the US.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Biden's Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Speech   Biden's Speech Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2024 3:04 am

50 years of public service culminating in one of, if not the single greatest act of selflessness in American politics. Truly a great man.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Biden's Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Speech   Biden's Speech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biden's Speech
Page 1 of 1