Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean as you go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Clean as you go Empty
PostSubject: Clean as you go   Clean as you go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 3:26 am

Clean as you go, and have a place for everything. If you don't have a place for it, then get rid of it. Clean dishes as you're cooking. Vacuum and sweep routinely. It only takes 20 minutes or so. Clean bathrooms and kitchens as soon as you notice a mess.
-----------------------------
Do you clean as you go?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Clean as you go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean as you go   Clean as you go Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 7:55 am

Yes! Well, I clean and wipe the kitchen as I go. I do place the pots and pans in the sink after I finish with them, but I wash them after I eat along with plates, utensils, and glasses. I do a deep clean of the kitchen at the end of the day. When I leave a room, I pick everything up and put everything in its place like chairs and pillows and books.

The same with my tools, I clean them and put them away at the end of the day. Not to say I have a junk drawer, which I don't know how throughout the years has a life of its own. I always wonder why I didn't put whatever is in it in its place at the beginning. Like I have a place for batteries, and there are batteries in my junk drawer!
Back to top Go down

Clean as you go
Page 1 of 1