Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

New Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 8:59 am

Suggestions for new forum topics to be added made be made here.

DrLeftover and Jay like this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 am

Jazzy wrote:

Where can we put funny pictures? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:42 am

vince wrote:
Jazzy wrote:

Where can we put funny pictures? Smile
You can start a funny picture thread in: Photos, Art & Crafts

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down
chakoteh
chakoteh

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 10:57 am

is there any way to make these bigger?  I have a hard time getting my cursor on them to go up and down on a page Shocked

New Forum Suggestions Ittybi10

oh, and I like the changes you're making, Jazzy. I can read what is written now, lighter letters helping, and all the other little changes you're making.

Congratulations on being the OWNER of this forum. You have no idea how hard it was for Sissy/Angel and I back around 2012 when there was a constant threat of someone putting our forum offline, canceling it, acting maliciously... it was great when we moved to marvelousartworks dot com and he was never let in. Since you're the owner now, you don't have to face those things again Roll hugs

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://marvelousartworks.forumotion.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:20 am

chakoteh wrote:
is there any way to make these bigger?  I have a hard time getting my cursor on them to go up and down on a page Shocked

oh, and I like the changes you're making, Jazzy.  I can read what is written now, lighter letters helping, and all the other little changes you're making.

Congratulations on being the OWNER of this forum.  You have no idea how hard it was for Sissy/Angel and I back around 2012 when there was a constant threat of someone putting our forum offline, canceling it, acting maliciously... it was great when we moved to marvelousartworks dot com and he was never let in.  Since you're the owner now, you don't have to face those things again Roll hugs
@Angel: Is there a way to make them bigger?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 11:26 am

Those navigation arrows are awesome! I just noticed them; my finger was getting tired scrolling up and down with the mouse wheel.  lol!

Jazzy and chakoteh like this post

Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 1:30 pm

Jazzy wrote:
chakoteh wrote:

oh, and I like the changes you're making, Jazzy.  I can read what is written now, lighter letters helping, and all the other little changes you're making.

Congratulations on being the OWNER of this forum.  You have no idea how hard it was for Sissy/Angel and I back around 2012 when there was a constant threat of someone putting our forum offline, canceling it, acting maliciously... it was great when we moved to marvelousartworks dot com and he was never let in.  Since you're the owner now, you don't have to face those things again Roll hugs

Yes... I will send you a PM with the directions later today. To you want them to stay gold or change to black, white, and anything you want.

chakoteh likes this post

Back to top Go down
chakoteh
chakoteh

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:22 pm

Vince wrote:
Those navigation arrows are awesome! I just noticed them; my finger was getting tired scrolling up and down with the mouse wheel.  lol!
They are even more awesome when they are BIG and the 'essential tremors' that often come with age makes your hand shake and you can't center on dat lil bitty navigation arrow.

Thanks Sissy, Thanks Jazzy Roll hugs
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 3:50 am

Angel wrote:
Jazzy wrote:
chakoteh wrote:

Yes... I will send you a PM with the directions later today. To you want them to stay gold or change to black, white, and anything you want.
@Angel: Thank you and I'll make them bigger when the PM arrives.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:01 am

@jazzy PM sent.

Jazzy and chakoteh like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 9:05 pm

I do notice the lack of Sports...

chakoteh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 2:50 am

Kaunisto wrote:
I do notice the lack of Sports...
@Kaunisto: Sports forum has been added. Now, it's up to you to go fill it with topics lol!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Suggestions   New Forum Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabfest :: Announcements & Information-
Jump to: