Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like having your picture taken?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Do you like having your picture taken? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 4:40 am

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 8:45 am

I don't care. I don't make a fuss over it.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 3:29 pm

I used to look horrible. Now I don't care anymore. Once we had to get one taken at the office and then the photographer said: You are not obliged to look like a Russian spy, so then finally I had one with a normal smile.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 3:23 am

I don’t mind having my picture taken but I want it to be candid. Sitting in a group, looking at the camera... boring. Pictures when I’m not looking at the camera are good, when I’m with someone I care about or while I’m doing something are best.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 4:18 am

Jazzy wrote:
I don’t mind having my picture taken but I want it to be candid. Sitting in a group, looking at the camera... boring. Pictures when I’m not looking at the camera are good, when I’m with someone I care about or while I’m doing something are best.
A colleague of mine had pictures from safari hanging at the office. Tigers, all kinds of wild animals and during the break he would photograph frogs and such. He's really good. He made my wedding pics. I always had a cramped stupid shy face when I knew they took my picture, but he was used to photographing lions and such, so he made em when I didn't notice. Really smart.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like having your picture taken?   Do you like having your picture taken? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1