Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dying at work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Dying at work Empty
PostSubject: Dying at work   Dying at work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 3:54 am

A 60-year-old Arizona Wells Fargo employee scanned into her office on a Friday on what appeared to be an ordinary workday. Then, four days later, she was found dead in her cubicle.

Read more

It is insane she wasn't found for 4 days, and I can't imagine Wells Fargo not having security doing walk arounds on weekends. They probably just weren't doing them. That she died on Friday and wasn't found till Tuesday is insanity.

Has anyone ever died at your job?

Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Dying at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying at work   Dying at work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 7:40 pm

Many years ago we heard the emergency call for the AED on the second floor, and then the call to let the paramedics in.

An older employee had had a heart attack and was taken out on life support, but he was probably dead in his office before the ambulance got there.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

Dying at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying at work   Dying at work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 3:29 am

My co-workers and I took our supervisor out to lunch for her birthday. An hour after we got back from lunch, she was dead. One of my co-workers went to her office to ask her a question and found her lying on the floor next to her desk. To make a long story short, she died of a ruptured brain aneurysm.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Dying at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying at work   Dying at work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dying at work
Page 1 of 1