Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No such thing as free money:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

No such thing as free money: Empty
PostSubject: No such thing as free money:   No such thing as free money: Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2024 - 3:55

Quote :
There is no such thing as free money, and people who tried the latest viral trend on the social media platform TikTok are learning that lesson the hard way.

People were reportedly going to Chase ATMs, depositing checks and immediately withdrawing the cash.

The checks were fake, however, meaning those who participated in the trend obtained the cash through obvious fraud.

They recorded themselves committing a crime and posted it online for the world to see.

How is that a trend? How does anyone think they'll get away with the most obvious, stupidest check fraud scheme in history? scratch

Your thoughts?

Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

No such thing as free money: Empty
PostSubject: Re: No such thing as free money:   No such thing as free money: Icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep 2024 - 7:19

People are stupid.

The only "free money" that exists is like what happened to me one day last week.

I got out of the truck at the store and found $1.37 in change on the ground in the next parking space over.

Free money! All I had to do was pick it up.

Jazzy and Heritage like this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/

No such thing as free money:
Page 1 of 1